Tuesday, January 13, 2009

16.cookies~~~

is been a month since i have oledi updated..it proves to me dat im to lazy to updates..hmmm..oh well..in order to mantain it so dat it doesnt mati, im going to update once a month^^..lol..n i have been thinkin..maybe i should change my blog into a cooking blog!?where i promote food dat i made and ate..hmm,not a bad idea eh?well~still considering..^^..sum how i kinda regret y i took physiotherapy as my course..y not culinary arts?=.=.."'

chillin down after baking it
well..i made this..^^yeapz..with my own hands..this are honey cornflakes..*muax* nice~~^^..well.is abit to sweet side..wel..is honey though haha!! quite simple to make though.but the more i eat it..the more i got addicted to it..cross my fingers, hope it will be there b4 CNY comes..if not i have to make more..

yummy~~

coloutful too~~

well, if u wanna try..:D datang lah ke rumah saye~haha!!

ja-ne~!!

p/s: due to sum problem..my chatbox is under construction..:(..but dun worry it will be back up again till zhiyong comes back..=.=

0 wishes:

 
template by suckmylolly.com